Hearing aids from Connect Hearing
If you find yourself struggling to enjoy your favourite TV shows and movies, or if you seem to be constantly asking people to repeat themselves during a conversation, then it might be time to consider hearing aids.
Even if your hearing loss seems minor and you are able to get by, when you have difficulty hearing it can prevent you from connecting with music, your surroundings and even the people you love.
At Connect Hearing we feature a wide variety of devices that are discreet, effective and will fit in seamlessly with any lifestyle.
Book an appointment to learn more today!
What you can expect:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
Connect Hearing is the largest network of registered Audiologists and professional Hearing Instrument Practitioners in Canada.
Over the past 35 years, in communities across the country, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds they enjoy most.
If you or a loved one is experiencing hearing loss, book an appointment today to learn more about the hearing aids available.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge