Hearing aids in New Westminster
Researching hearing aids in New Westminster?
You're probably aware that hearing loss can affect your connection with surroundings, activities and even your nearest and dearest.
At Connect Hearing, you'll discover a rich assortment of hearing devices – Behind-the-Ear and In-the-Canal to Invisible Open Technology – that fit both your budget and your lifestyle.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Arrange an appointment today!
With us, you can expect:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Useful, everyday listening products
- A range of hearing aid technology that can match every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- An array of aftercare services, including free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Dependable repairs and various accessories
Are you struggling to make out the dialogue in movies?
Has the volume on your TV or stereo been creeping steadily higher?
Do you find yourself asking companions or colleagues to repeat themselves during a conversation?
Every day, people try to ignore or work around hearing loss because they assume that hearing aids are both costly and unsightly.
Did you know that there have been incredible advances made in the hearing technologies of today, resulting in devices that are affordable and more discrete some even to the point of being virtually undetectable?
It's time to reconnect with the world around you.
Enjoy a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic to find out what we can offer when it comes to hearing aids in New Westminster.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge