Hearing aids in Powell River
Looking for hearing aids in Powell River?
Smart idea: no matter how mild it may be, hearing loss can harm your connection with your surroundings, pastimes and even loved ones.
At Connect Hearing, we carry a huge range of advanced hearing devices – including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology – that match your lifestyle and your budget.
We're committed to helping you enjoy life to its fullest.
Schedule an appointment now to learn more!
Expect the best at Connect Hearing:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Useful, everyday listening products
- A range of hearing aid technology that can match every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- An array of aftercare services, including free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Dependable repairs and various accessories
Do you have a difficult time enjoying the dialogue in movies?
Are you turning the volume on your TV higher and higher?
Do you often need friends to repeat themselves?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
But hearing devices today are both affordable and technologically advanced – and some are so discrete that they're virtually invisible.
It's time to re-establish a connection with the wider world.
Schedule a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your nearest Connect Hearing clinic – and find out what we can do for you when it comes to hearing aids in Powell River.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge