Hearing aids in White Rock
Researching hearing aids in White Rock?
You may already know that even mild hearing loss can prevent your connection with surroundings, cherished pastimes and even the people you love.
At Connect Hearing, we provide Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology hearing devices that fit your individual needs and your budget.
We're committed to helping you enjoy life to its fullest.
Arrange an appointment today!
What we offer:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
Do you struggle to hear the dialogue in movies?
Are you turning the volume on your TV higher and higher?
Do you find yourself asking companions or colleagues to repeat themselves during a conversation?
Every day, countless people try to ignore or "work through" hearing loss issues due to misconceptions about the expense or even the look of hearing aids.
But hearing technology has moved forward rapidly in recent years, resulting in devices that are affordable, discrete and sometimes virtually undetectable.
It's time to re-establish a connection with the wider world.
Don't hesitate to book an appointment with your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation or to learn more about hearing aids in White Rock.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge