Hearing aids in Guelph
Checking out your options for hearing aids in Guelph?
Smart idea: no matter how mild it may be, hearing loss can harm your connection with your surroundings, pastimes and even loved ones.
At Connect Hearing, you'll discover a rich assortment of hearing devices – Behind-the-Ear and In-the-Canal to Invisible Open Technology – that fit both your budget and your lifestyle.
We want to help you get the most out of life.
Make an appointment today to get started!
Expect the best at Connect Hearing:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Practical, everyday listening products
- Leading hearing aid technology that can be suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing services like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- A selection of accessories
Are you missing long stretches of dialogue in movies?
Do you need to have your TV or radio operating at full volume?
Do you need people to repeat themselves during conversation?
Due to frequent misconceptions about hearing aids, many people prefer to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues.
But hearing devices today are both affordable and technologically advanced – and some are so discrete that they're virtually invisible.
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Enjoy a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic to find out what we can offer when it comes to hearing aids in Guelph.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge