Hearing aids in Sault Ste Marie
Looking for hearing aids in Sault Ste Marie?
As you may as already know, even milder cases of hearing loss have the potential to compromise your connection with surroundings, favourite pastimes and even your friends and family.
At Connect Hearing, you'll discover a rich assortment of hearing devices – Behind-the-Ear and In-the-Canal to Invisible Open Technology – that fit both your budget and your lifestyle.
Our goal is to help you enjoy life again.
Schedule an appointment now to learn more!
Connect Hearing offers:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Practical, everyday listening products
- Leading hearing aid technology that can be suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing services like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- A selection of accessories
Do you struggle to hear the dialogue in movies?
Do you have your TV and radio louder than ever?
Do you need people to repeat themselves during conversation?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
But did you realize that recent advances in hearing technology have resulted in devices that are both affordable and discrete?
We can renew your connection with the wider world.
Call for an appointment at your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation – and to learn more about your options for hearing aids in Sault Ste Marie.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge