Hearing aids in Stoney Creek
Looking for hearing aids in Stoney Creek?
You're probably aware that hearing loss can affect your connection with surroundings, activities and even your nearest and dearest.
At Connect Hearing, we provide Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology hearing devices that fit your individual needs and your budget.
Our goal is to help you enjoy life again.
Schedule an appointment now to learn more!
With us, you can expect:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Practical, everyday listening products
- Leading hearing aid technology that can be suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing services like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- A selection of accessories
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Has the volume on your TV or stereo been creeping steadily higher?
Are conversations a challenge because you need friends and family to repeat themselves?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
In recent years, however, hearing technologies have moved on rapidly, the result of which is modern devices that are affordable – and discrete to the point of being almost invisible.
It's time to re-establish a connection with the wider world.
Enjoy a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic to find out what we can offer when it comes to hearing aids in Stoney Creek.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge