Hearing aids in Toronto
Checking out your options for hearing aids in Toronto?
As you may as already know, even milder cases of hearing loss have the potential to compromise your connection with surroundings, favourite pastimes and even your friends and family.
At Connect Hearing, we provide Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology hearing devices that fit your individual needs and your budget.
We're committed to helping you enjoy life to its fullest.
Schedule an appointment now to learn more!
Connect Hearing offers:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Useful, everyday listening products
- A range of hearing aid technology that can match every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- An array of aftercare services, including free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Dependable repairs and various accessories
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Do you have your TV and radio louder than ever?
Are conversations a challenge because you need friends and family to repeat themselves?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
In recent years, however, hearing technologies have moved on rapidly, the result of which is modern devices that are affordable – and discrete to the point of being almost invisible.
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Don't delay: arrange a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic and learn more about your options when it comes to hearing aids in Toronto, Ontario.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge