Hearing aids in Windsor
Checking out your options for hearing aids in Windsor?
Hearing loss, no matter how mild, can prevent you from properly connecting with the surroundings, pastimes and even people you care about.
At Connect Hearing, we carry a huge range of advanced hearing devices – including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology – that match your lifestyle and your budget.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Book your appointment to learn more today!
What we offer:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Do you have your TV and radio louder than ever?
Do friends and family have to repeat themselves for your benefit?
Due to frequent misconceptions about hearing aids, many people prefer to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues.
But hearing technology has moved forward rapidly in recent years, resulting in devices that are affordable, discrete and sometimes virtually undetectable.
It's time to reconnect with the world around you.
Don't delay: arrange a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic and learn more about your options when it comes to hearing aids in Windsor, Ontario.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge