Hearing test in Kelowna
If you think you may be in need of a hearing test in Kelowna, Connect Hearing is here to help.
In most cases hearing loss occurs gradually, which is why it's a good idea to test your hearing regularly so in order to track changes over time.
If you are over 55, or if you work in a loud environment, we recommend you have your hearing tested every 12 months.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
Your first appointment will consist of:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to reveal any factors that may influence hearing test results, such as an ear infection or build-up of wax
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions about both your otological (hearing) health and general health (including conditions that can affect hearing, such as diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explore 3-4 daily occurrences in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: In a comfortable, soundproof booth or room, you will wear a pair of headphones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear a series of tones
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will guide you through the results, paying particular attention to their importance to the communication situations you've identified
- Solutions: If a hearing aid is the best solution, your Connect Hearing Professional will suggest the product you need -- and talk to you about a free hearing aid demo so you can experience the improvement first-hand
We're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, which is why we're so dedicated to serving your hearing needs.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Kelowna.
For over 35 years, we have helped more than 80,000 individuals stay connected to the sounds they love the most and we're here to help you too.
Connect Hearing provides:
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The most advanced and effective hearing aid technology, suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- A lasting dedication to practical aftercare that includes free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Reliable repairs and a variety of accessories