Hearing test in Ladysmith
If you're considering having a hearing test in Ladysmith, Connect Hearing can help.
In many cases hearing loss develops gradually, which is why it's important to have your hearing tested on a regular basis in order to track changes over time.
People over 55 years of age or those who work in loud environments should get their hearing testing every 12 months.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
Your first appointment will consist of:
- Examination: A visual inspection of your ears for any hearing test variables, such as an infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions specific to your otological (hearing) health history, as well as health factors that can affect hearing, from diabetes to high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the 3-4 everyday situations in which you want to experience better communication
- Hearing Test: An in-depth assessment of the sensitivity of your hearing, carried out inside a soundproof booth or room. Through headphones, you will listen to a series of tones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear each sound.
- Results: Your Connect Hearing professional will take you through your results and explain their meaning and significance
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, we will recommend the best solution. You can even arrange a free hearing aid demo with no obligation in order to experience the improvement first-hand
We're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, which is why we're so dedicated to serving your hearing needs.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Ladysmith.
For over 35 years, more than 80,000 individuals have stayed connected to the sounds they love with our help and we can help you too.
Connect Hearing provides:
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The most advanced and effective hearing aid technology, suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- A lasting dedication to practical aftercare that includes free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Reliable repairs and a variety of accessories