Hearing test in Langley
If you're considering having a hearing test in Langley, Connect Hearing can help.
Tracking changes through regular hearing tests is ideal because in many cases hearing loss occurs gradually.
If you are over 55, or if you work in a loud environment, we recommend you have your hearing tested every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, our hearing professionals are certified Audiologists or Hearing Instrument Practitioners/Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training in order to ensure you receive the highest standard of care.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual exam of your ears for any factors that could affect the hearing test results such as infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: You will be asked specific questions about your otological (hearing) health and general health factors that can affect hearing such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will ask you about 3-4 daily situations in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: A hearing test is an evaluation of the sensitivity of your hearing. It takes place in a soundproof booth or room. Seated comfortably, you’ll put on headphones and listen to a series of tones. You will push a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results and how they relate to the communication situations you’ve described
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will recommend a solution for your individual hearing loss, including the option to have a free demo with no obligation so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Connect Hearing has the country's strongest national network of hearing clinics, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with great service.
When you get a hearing test in Langley, it should provide you with effective hearing solutions, address your concerns and offer you advice and options that suit your lifestyle and budget, which is what Connect Hearing can do for you.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
What can you expect from Connect Hearing?
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories