Hearing test in Mission
Get a hearing test in Mission you can trust from Connect Hearing.
In many cases hearing loss develops gradually, which is why it's important to have your hearing tested on a regular basis in order to track changes over time.
It's a good idea for people over the age of 55 or for those who work in loud environments to test their hearing every 12 months.
Our Audiologists, Hearing instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are all certified and receive regular training to maintain and ensure you're getting the highest level of care.
Your first appointment includes:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to look for anything that may affect hearing test results (e.g. an ear infection or wax build-up)
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you about your otological (hearing) health as well as other health factors that impact on hearing (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: We will discuss the 3-4 everyday situations in which you're experiencing communication difficulties
- Hearing Test: We'll evaluate your hearing sensitivity by playing a series of tones through headphones in a soundproof room or booth. You will be asked to press a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results, focusing on their implications for the situations you've previously described
- Solutions: If it's likely that you'll benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the products that are best suited for your particular hearing loss, including the option of a free hearing aid demo with no obligation
We're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, which is why we're so dedicated to serving your hearing needs.
When it comes to hearing tests in Mission and effective hearing loss solutions, you can be sure we will listen to your concerns and offer advice and recommendations that best suit your communication needs and budget.
For over 35 years, we have helped more than 80,000 individuals stay connected to the sounds they love the most and we're here to help you too.
Count on Connect Hearing for:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories