Hearing test in Nanaimo
If you think you may be in need of a hearing test in Nanaimo, Connect Hearing is here to help.
Tracking changes through regular hearing tests is ideal because in many cases hearing loss occurs gradually.
If you are over 55, or if you work in a loud environment, we recommend you have your hearing tested every 12 months.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual exam of your ears for any factors that could affect the hearing test results such as infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: You will be asked specific questions about your otological (hearing) health and general health factors that can affect hearing such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will ask you about 3-4 daily situations in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: A hearing test is an evaluation of the sensitivity of your hearing. It takes place in a soundproof booth or room. Seated comfortably, you’ll put on headphones and listen to a series of tones. You will push a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results and how they relate to the communication situations you’ve described
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will recommend a solution for your individual hearing loss, including the option to have a free demo with no obligation so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Being Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics isn't something we take lightly, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing you with the care you deserve.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Nanaimo.
For over 35 years, we have helped more than 80,000 individuals stay connected to the sounds they love the most and we're here to help you too.
Count on Connect Hearing for:
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The very latest hearing aid technology, which can be tailored to suit your budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Aftercare that features free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs and accessories