Hearing test in Parksville
If you think you may be in need of a hearing test in Parksville, Connect Hearing is here to help.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
A hearing test should be conducted every 12 months, especially if you're over 55 years of age or work in a loud environment.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to reveal any factors that may influence hearing test results, such as an ear infection or build-up of wax
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions about both your otological (hearing) health and general health (including conditions that can affect hearing, such as diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explore 3-4 daily occurrences in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: In a comfortable, soundproof booth or room, you will wear a pair of headphones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear a series of tones
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will guide you through the results, paying particular attention to their importance to the communication situations you've identified
- Solutions: If a hearing aid is the best solution, your Connect Hearing Professional will suggest the product you need -- and talk to you about a free hearing aid demo so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Connect Hearing has the country's strongest national network of hearing clinics, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with great service.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Parksville.
For over 35 years, more than 80,000 individuals have stayed connected to the sounds they love with our help and we can help you too.
What can you expect from us?
- Free hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Useful listening products
- Cutting-edge hearing technology that matches each lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more as part of our dedication to practical aftercare
- Hearing aid repairs and a rich assortment of accessories