Hearing test in Vernon
If you're considering having a hearing test in Vernon, Connect Hearing can help.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
A hearing test should be conducted every 12 months, especially if you're over 55 years of age or work in a loud environment.
Our Audiologists, Hearing instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are all certified and receive regular training to maintain and ensure you're getting the highest level of care.
Your first appointment includes:
- Examination: A visual exam of your ears for any factors that could affect the hearing test results such as infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: You will be asked specific questions about your otological (hearing) health and general health factors that can affect hearing such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will ask you about 3-4 daily situations in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: A hearing test is an evaluation of the sensitivity of your hearing. It takes place in a soundproof booth or room. Seated comfortably, you’ll put on headphones and listen to a series of tones. You will push a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results and how they relate to the communication situations you’ve described
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will recommend a solution for your individual hearing loss, including the option to have a free demo with no obligation so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Connect Hearing has the country's strongest national network of hearing clinics, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with great service.
So if you need effective hearing loss solutions, you can rest assured that Connect Hearing will address all your concerns and offer advice that will best suit your lifestyle and budget when you get a hearing test with us in Vernon.
For over 35 years, more than 80,000 individuals have stayed connected to the sounds they love with our help and we can help you too.
What can you expect from Connect Hearing?
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories