Hearing test in Dartmouth
If you're considering having a hearing test in Dartmouth, Connect Hearing can help.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
If you are over 55, or if you work in a loud environment, we recommend you have your hearing tested every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, our hearing professionals are certified Audiologists or Hearing Instrument Practitioners/Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training in order to ensure you receive the highest standard of care.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to reveal any factors that may influence hearing test results, such as an ear infection or build-up of wax
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions about both your otological (hearing) health and general health (including conditions that can affect hearing, such as diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explore 3-4 daily occurrences in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: In a comfortable, soundproof booth or room, you will wear a pair of headphones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear a series of tones
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will guide you through the results, paying particular attention to their importance to the communication situations you've identified
- Solutions: If a hearing aid is the best solution, your Connect Hearing Professional will suggest the product you need -- and talk to you about a free hearing aid demo so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Connect Hearing has the country's strongest national network of hearing clinics, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with great service.
When you get a hearing test in Dartmouth, it should provide you with effective hearing solutions, address your concerns and offer you advice and options that suit your lifestyle and budget, which is what Connect Hearing can do for you.
For over 35 years, more than 80,000 individuals have stayed connected to the sounds they love with our help and we can help you too.
What can you expect from us?
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The very latest hearing aid technology, which can be tailored to suit your budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Aftercare that features free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs and accessories