Hearing test in Dartmouth
If you're thinking of getting a hearing test in Dartmouth, look no further than Connect Hearing.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
A hearing test should be conducted every 12 months, especially if you're over 55 years of age or work in a loud environment.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
Your first appointment includes:
- Examination: A visual exam of your ears for any factors that could affect the hearing test results such as infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: You will be asked specific questions about your otological (hearing) health and general health factors that can affect hearing such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will ask you about 3-4 daily situations in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: A hearing test is an evaluation of the sensitivity of your hearing. It takes place in a soundproof booth or room. Seated comfortably, you’ll put on headphones and listen to a series of tones. You will push a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results and how they relate to the communication situations you’ve described
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will recommend a solution for your individual hearing loss, including the option to have a free demo with no obligation so you can experience the improvement first-hand
As Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, Connect Hearing is dedicated to providing you with the customized care you deserve.
So if you need effective hearing loss solutions, you can rest assured that Connect Hearing will address all your concerns and offer advice that will best suit your lifestyle and budget when you get a hearing test with us in Dartmouth.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
What can you expect from Connect Hearing?
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The very latest hearing aid technology, which can be tailored to suit your budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Aftercare that features free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs and accessories