Hearing test in Guelph
Get a hearing test in Guelph you can trust from Connect Hearing.
Tracking changes through regular hearing tests is ideal because in many cases hearing loss occurs gradually.
If you are over 55, or if you work in a loud environment, we recommend you have your hearing tested every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, you'll find certified Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners or Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training to ensure we can provide the highest standard of care.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Examination: A visual inspection of your ears for any hearing test variables, such as an infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions specific to your otological (hearing) health history, as well as health factors that can affect hearing, from diabetes to high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the 3-4 everyday situations in which you want to experience better communication
- Hearing Test: An in-depth assessment of the sensitivity of your hearing, carried out inside a soundproof booth or room. Through headphones, you will listen to a series of tones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear each sound.
- Results: Your Connect Hearing professional will take you through your results and explain their meaning and significance
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, we will recommend the best solution. You can even arrange a free hearing aid demo with no obligation in order to experience the improvement first-hand
Connect Hearing has the country's largest national network of hearing clinics, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with great service.
When you get a hearing test in Guelph, it should provide you with effective hearing solutions, address your concerns and offer you advice and options that suit your lifestyle and budget, which is what Connect Hearing can do for you.
For over 35 years, we have helped more than 80,000 individuals stay connected to the sounds they love the most and we're here to help you too.
What can you expect from Connect Hearing?
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories