Hearing test in London
Get a hearing test in London you can trust from Connect Hearing.
In most cases hearing loss occurs gradually, which is why it's a good idea to test your hearing regularly so in order to track changes over time.
A hearing test should be conducted every 12 months, especially if you're over 55 years of age or work in a loud environment.
At Connect Hearing, you'll find certified Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners or Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training to ensure we can provide the highest standard of care.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to look for anything that may affect hearing test results (e.g. an ear infection or wax build-up)
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you about your otological (hearing) health as well as other health factors that impact on hearing (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: We will discuss the 3-4 everyday situations in which you're experiencing communication difficulties
- Hearing Test: We'll evaluate your hearing sensitivity by playing a series of tones through headphones in a soundproof room or booth. You will be asked to press a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results, focusing on their implications for the situations you've previously described
- Solutions: If it's likely that you'll benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the products that are best suited for your particular hearing loss, including the option of a free hearing aid demo with no obligation
Being Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics isn't something we take lightly, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing you with the care you deserve.
When it comes to hearing tests in London and effective hearing loss solutions, you can be sure we will listen to your concerns and offer advice and recommendations that best suit your communication needs and budget.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
Connect Hearing provides:
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The very latest hearing aid technology, which can be tailored to suit your budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Aftercare that features free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs and accessories