Hearing test in Sarnia
If you think you may be in need of a hearing test in Sarnia, Connect Hearing is here to help.
In many cases hearing loss develops gradually, which is why it's important to have your hearing tested on a regular basis in order to track changes over time.
If you are over 55, or if you work in a loud environment, we recommend you have your hearing tested every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, you'll find certified Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners or Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training to ensure we can provide the highest standard of care.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual inspection of your ears for any hearing test variables, such as an infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions specific to your otological (hearing) health history, as well as health factors that can affect hearing, from diabetes to high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the 3-4 everyday situations in which you want to experience better communication
- Hearing Test: An in-depth assessment of the sensitivity of your hearing, carried out inside a soundproof booth or room. Through headphones, you will listen to a series of tones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear each sound.
- Results: Your Connect Hearing professional will take you through your results and explain their meaning and significance
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, we will recommend the best solution. You can even arrange a free hearing aid demo with no obligation in order to experience the improvement first-hand
As Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, Connect Hearing is dedicated to providing you with the customized care you deserve.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Sarnia.
For over 35 years, more than 80,000 individuals have stayed connected to the sounds they love with our help and we can help you too.
What can you expect from us?
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories