Hearing test in Sudbury
If you think you may be in need of a hearing test in Sudbury, Connect Hearing is here to help.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
If you are over 55, or if you work in a loud environment, we recommend you have your hearing tested every 12 months.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to look for anything that may affect hearing test results (e.g. an ear infection or wax build-up)
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you about your otological (hearing) health as well as other health factors that impact on hearing (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: We will discuss the 3-4 everyday situations in which you're experiencing communication difficulties
- Hearing Test: We'll evaluate your hearing sensitivity by playing a series of tones through headphones in a soundproof room or booth. You will be asked to press a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results, focusing on their implications for the situations you've previously described
- Solutions: If it's likely that you'll benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the products that are best suited for your particular hearing loss, including the option of a free hearing aid demo with no obligation
We're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, which is why we're so dedicated to serving your hearing needs.
So if you need effective hearing loss solutions, you can rest assured that Connect Hearing will address all your concerns and offer advice that will best suit your lifestyle and budget when you get a hearing test with us in Sudbury.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
Count on Connect Hearing for:
- Free hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Useful listening products
- Cutting-edge hearing technology that matches each lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more as part of our dedication to practical aftercare
- Hearing aid repairs and a rich assortment of accessories