Audiologist in British Columbia
In need of an audiologist in British Columbia you can depend on?
Connect Hearing, Canada's leading national chain of hearing clinics, offers a full spectrum of services dedicated to addressing hearing loss for any lifestyle or budget.
Because we know just how important it is to stay connected with the sounds you love, our mission here is to help you do that exactly.
This is why so many Canadians turn to us for personalized solutions and advice based on type of hearing loss, ear shape and lifestyle.
So if it's professional, industry-leading service and attentive, high-quality care you're looking for, turn to Connect Hearing Canada's choice for better hearing—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month1.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
We're proud to be Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, which is why when it comes to choosing an audiologist you can trust, it's a good idea to turn to us.
Here, you'll receive a complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation2, a free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and – last but not least – our Price Match Guarantee3.
We also use advanced hearing technology to help us program our hearing aids to your personal hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo