Audiologist in British Columbia
Are you looking to find an audiologist in British Columbia that you can rely on?
At Connect Hearing, the country's leading national chain of hearing clinics, we have a full spectrum of services so that we can offer you hearing solutions that meet your lifestyle and budget.
Our mission is to help you stay connected with the sounds you love because we know better than anyone just how important it is to your quality of life.
This is why so many Canadians turn to us for personalized solutions and advice based on type of hearing loss, ear shape and lifestyle.
So if it's professional, industry-leading service and attentive, high-quality care you're looking for, turn to Connect Hearing Canada's choice for better hearing.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
As Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, we're your trusted source for an audiologist in British Columbia.
Here, you'll receive a complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation1, a free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and – last but not least – our Price Match Guarantee2.
We're equipped with advanced technology to help us program our hearing aids specifically to your hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo