Hearing aids in Edmonton
Researching hearing aids in Edmonton?
You may already know that even mild hearing loss can prevent your connection with surroundings, cherished pastimes and even the people you love.
You'll find a variety of hearing devices and solutions at Connect Hearing, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology.
We want to help you get the most out of life.
Call for an appointment today to learn more!
Connect Hearing offers:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
Are you struggling to make out the dialogue in movies?
Has the volume on your TV or stereo been creeping steadily higher?
Are conversations a challenge because you need friends and family to repeat themselves?
Many people do their best to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues because they think hearing aids are expensive and unsightly.
Did you know that there have been incredible advances made in the hearing technologies of today, resulting in devices that are affordable and more discrete some even to the point of being virtually undetectable?
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Call for an appointment at your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation – and to learn more about your options for hearing aids in Edmonton.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge