Hearing aids in Grande Prairie
Checking out your options for hearing aids in Grande Prairie?
As you may as already know, even milder cases of hearing loss have the potential to compromise your connection with surroundings, favourite pastimes and even your friends and family.
At Connect Hearing, we provide Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology hearing devices that fit your individual needs and your budget.
Our goal is to help you enjoy life again.
Make an appointment today to get started!
What we offer:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
Are you missing long stretches of dialogue in movies?
Are you turning the volume on your TV higher and higher?
Do you find yourself asking companions or colleagues to repeat themselves during a conversation?
Many people do their best to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues because they think hearing aids are expensive and unsightly.
Did you know that there have been incredible advances made in the hearing technologies of today, resulting in devices that are affordable and more discrete some even to the point of being virtually undetectable?
Now is the time to reconnect with the world.
Don't hesitate to book an appointment with your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation or to learn more about hearing aids in Grande Prairie.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge