Hearing aids in Red Deer
Researching hearing aids in Red Deer?
You're probably aware that hearing loss can affect your connection with surroundings, activities and even your nearest and dearest.
You'll find a variety of hearing devices and solutions at Connect Hearing, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Arrange an appointment today!
With us, you can expect:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Useful, everyday listening products
- A range of hearing aid technology that can match every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- An array of aftercare services, including free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Dependable repairs and various accessories
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Are you steadily using your TV or stereo at louder volumes?
Do friends and family have to repeat themselves for your benefit?
Every day, countless people try to ignore or "work through" hearing loss issues due to misconceptions about the expense or even the look of hearing aids.
But hearing devices today are both affordable and technologically advanced – and some are so discrete that they're virtually invisible.
We can renew your connection with the wider world.
Enjoy a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic to find out what we can offer when it comes to hearing aids in Red Deer.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge