Hearing aids in Stettler
Searching for hearing aids in Stettler?
Hearing loss, no matter how mild, can prevent you from properly connecting with the surroundings, pastimes and even people you care about.
You'll find a variety of hearing devices and solutions at Connect Hearing, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Book your appointment to learn more today!
Expect the best at Connect Hearing:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
Do you struggle to hear the dialogue in movies?
Do you have your TV and radio louder than ever?
Do you need people to repeat themselves during conversation?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
Did you know that there have been incredible advances made in the hearing technologies of today, resulting in devices that are affordable and more discrete some even to the point of being virtually undetectable?
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Don't hesitate to book an appointment with your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation or to learn more about hearing aids in Stettler.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge