Hearing aids in Campbell River
Are you on the lookout for hearing aids in Campbell River?
As you may as already know, even milder cases of hearing loss have the potential to compromise your connection with surroundings, favourite pastimes and even your friends and family.
At Connect Hearing, we provide Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology hearing devices that fit your individual needs and your budget.
We want to help you get the most out of life.
Book your appointment to learn more today!
What you can expect:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Do you need to have your TV or radio operating at full volume?
Do you need people to repeat themselves during conversation?
Due to frequent misconceptions about hearing aids, many people prefer to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues.
But hearing technology has moved forward rapidly in recent years, resulting in devices that are affordable, discrete and sometimes virtually undetectable.
Now is the time to reconnect with the world.
Don't delay: arrange a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic and learn more about your options when it comes to hearing aids in Campbell River, British Columbia.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge