Hearing aids in Chilliwack
Checking out your options for hearing aids in Chilliwack?
You may already know that even mild hearing loss can prevent your connection with surroundings, cherished pastimes and even the people you love.
At Connect Hearing, we carry a huge range of advanced hearing devices – including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology – that match your lifestyle and your budget.
We're committed to helping you enjoy life to its fullest.
Make an appointment today to get started!
Connect Hearing offers:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Practical, everyday listening products
- Leading hearing aid technology that can be suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing services like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- A selection of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month3
Do you struggle to hear the dialogue in movies?
Are you steadily using your TV or stereo at louder volumes?
Do you need people to repeat themselves during conversation?
Every day, countless people try to ignore or "work through" hearing loss issues due to misconceptions about the expense or even the look of hearing aids.
But did you realize that recent advances in hearing technology have resulted in devices that are both affordable and discrete?
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Call for an appointment at your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation – and to learn more about your options for hearing aids in Chilliwack.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge