Hearing aids in Duncan
Checking out your options for hearing aids in Duncan?
Smart idea: no matter how mild it may be, hearing loss can harm your connection with your surroundings, pastimes and even loved ones.
At Connect Hearing we offer a wide range of hearing devices to suit your personal style and budget, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology devices.
We want to help you get the most out of life.
Make an appointment today to get started!
Connect Hearing offers:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month3
Are you missing long stretches of dialogue in movies?
Do you need to have your TV or radio operating at full volume?
Are conversations a challenge because you need friends and family to repeat themselves?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
But hearing technology has moved forward rapidly in recent years, resulting in devices that are affordable, discrete and sometimes virtually undetectable.
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Don't hesitate to book an appointment with your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation or to learn more about hearing aids in Duncan.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge