Hearing aids in Kelowna
Searching for hearing aids in Kelowna?
As you may as already know, even milder cases of hearing loss have the potential to compromise your connection with surroundings, favourite pastimes and even your friends and family.
At Connect Hearing we offer a wide range of hearing devices to suit your personal style and budget, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology devices.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Schedule an appointment now to learn more!
Expect the best at Connect Hearing:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
Are you struggling to make out the dialogue in movies?
Do you have your TV and radio louder than ever?
Do you find yourself asking companions or colleagues to repeat themselves during a conversation?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
But hearing devices today are both affordable and technologically advanced – and some are so discrete that they're virtually invisible.
It's time to re-establish a connection with the wider world.
Schedule a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your nearest Connect Hearing clinic – and find out what we can do for you when it comes to hearing aids in Kelowna.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge