Hearing aids in Surrey
Are you on the lookout for hearing aids in Surrey?
Smart idea: no matter how mild it may be, hearing loss can harm your connection with your surroundings, pastimes and even loved ones.
You'll find a variety of hearing devices and solutions at Connect Hearing, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology.
We're committed to helping you enjoy life to its fullest.
Make an appointment today to get started!
What we offer:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Practical, everyday listening products
- Leading hearing aid technology that can be suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing services like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- A selection of accessories
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Do you need to have your TV or radio operating at full volume?
Do you often need friends to repeat themselves?
Many people do their best to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues because they think hearing aids are expensive and unsightly.
Did you know that there have been incredible advances made in the hearing technologies of today, resulting in devices that are affordable and more discrete some even to the point of being virtually undetectable?
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Enjoy a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic to find out what we can offer when it comes to hearing aids in Surrey.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge