Hearing aids in Trail
Researching hearing aids in Trail?
Hearing loss, no matter how mild, can prevent you from properly connecting with the surroundings, pastimes and even people you care about.
At Connect Hearing we offer a wide range of hearing devices to suit your personal style and budget, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology devices.
We want to help you get the most out of life.
Schedule an appointment now to learn more!
Expect the best at Connect Hearing:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Useful, everyday listening products
- A range of hearing aid technology that can match every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- An array of aftercare services, including free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Dependable repairs and various accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month3
Are you struggling to make out the dialogue in movies?
Are you steadily using your TV or stereo at louder volumes?
Do you find yourself asking companions or colleagues to repeat themselves during a conversation?
Due to frequent misconceptions about hearing aids, many people prefer to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues.
In recent years, however, hearing technologies have moved on rapidly, the result of which is modern devices that are affordable – and discrete to the point of being almost invisible.
It's time to re-establish a connection with the wider world.
Schedule a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your nearest Connect Hearing clinic – and find out what we can do for you when it comes to hearing aids in Trail.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge