Hearing aids in Dartmouth
Researching hearing aids in Dartmouth?
Smart idea: no matter how mild it may be, hearing loss can harm your connection with your surroundings, pastimes and even loved ones.
At Connect Hearing, you'll discover a rich assortment of hearing devices – Behind-the-Ear and In-the-Canal to Invisible Open Technology – that fit both your budget and your lifestyle.
Our goal is to help you enjoy life again.
Make an appointment today to get started!
Connect Hearing offers:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Do you need to have your TV or radio operating at full volume?
Do friends and family have to repeat themselves for your benefit?
Due to frequent misconceptions about hearing aids, many people prefer to work through or even ignore hearing loss issues.
But hearing technology has moved forward rapidly in recent years, resulting in devices that are affordable, discrete and sometimes virtually undetectable.
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Enjoy a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your local Connect Hearing clinic to find out what we can offer when it comes to hearing aids in Dartmouth.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge