Hearing aids in Yarmouth
Checking out your options for hearing aids in Yarmouth?
Hearing loss, no matter how mild, can prevent you from properly connecting with the surroundings, pastimes and even people you care about.
At Connect Hearing, you'll discover a rich assortment of hearing devices – Behind-the-Ear and In-the-Canal to Invisible Open Technology – that fit both your budget and your lifestyle.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Arrange an appointment today!
Connect Hearing offers:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Practical, everyday listening products
- Leading hearing aid technology that can be suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Ongoing services like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- A selection of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67/month3
Does the dialogue in movies pass you by?
Are you steadily using your TV or stereo at louder volumes?
Are conversations a challenge because you need friends and family to repeat themselves?
Every day, countless people try to ignore or "work through" hearing loss issues due to misconceptions about the expense or even the look of hearing aids.
But did you realize that recent advances in hearing technology have resulted in devices that are both affordable and discrete?
It's time to re-establish a connection with the wider world.
Schedule a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your nearest Connect Hearing clinic – and find out what we can do for you when it comes to hearing aids in Yarmouth.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge