Hearing aids in Simcoe
Searching for hearing aids in Simcoe?
You may already know that even mild hearing loss can prevent your connection with surroundings, cherished pastimes and even the people you love.
You'll find a variety of hearing devices and solutions at Connect Hearing, including Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Make an appointment today to get started!
What you can expect:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $45/month3
Do you have a difficult time enjoying the dialogue in movies?
Has the volume on your TV or stereo been creeping steadily higher?
Do you find yourself asking companions or colleagues to repeat themselves during a conversation?
Every day, people try to ignore or work around hearing loss because they assume that hearing aids are both costly and unsightly.
But hearing devices today are both affordable and technologically advanced – and some are so discrete that they're virtually invisible.
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Schedule a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your nearest Connect Hearing clinic – and find out what we can do for you when it comes to hearing aids in Simcoe.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge