Hearing aids in West Mississauga
Researching hearing aids in West Mississauga?
You're probably aware that hearing loss can affect your connection with surroundings, activities and even your nearest and dearest.
At Connect Hearing, we provide Behind-the-Ear, In-the-Canal and Invisible Open Technology hearing devices that fit your individual needs and your budget.
Our mission is to enable you to live life to its fullest.
Arrange an appointment today!
Expect the best at Connect Hearing:
- Hearing evaluations and consultations1 that are complimentary
- An array of hearing technology that fits every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- Comprehensive aftercare like free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs you can count on and a range of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $45/month3
Are you missing long stretches of dialogue in movies?
Are you steadily using your TV or stereo at louder volumes?
Are conversations a challenge because you need friends and family to repeat themselves?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
But did you realize that recent advances in hearing technology have resulted in devices that are both affordable and discrete?
It's time to reconnect with the world of sound around you.
Schedule a complimentary evaluation and consultation at your nearest Connect Hearing clinic – and find out what we can do for you when it comes to hearing aids in West Mississauga.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge