Hearing aids in Charlottetown
Looking for hearing aids in Charlottetown?
You're probably aware that hearing loss can affect your connection with surroundings, activities and even your nearest and dearest.
At Connect Hearing, you'll discover a rich assortment of hearing devices – Behind-the-Ear and In-the-Canal to Invisible Open Technology – that fit both your budget and your lifestyle.
We're committed to helping you enjoy life to its fullest.
Arrange an appointment today!
With us, you can expect:
- Free evaluations and consultations1
- Useful, everyday listening products
- A range of hearing aid technology that can match every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB/WSIB clients.
- An array of aftercare services, including free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Dependable repairs and various accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67/month3
Do you struggle to hear the dialogue in movies?
Do you need to have your TV or radio operating at full volume?
Do you need people to repeat themselves during conversation?
Because of popular misconceptions about the expense and appearance of hearing aids, many people do their best to work around or even ignore issues associated with hearing loss.
But hearing devices today are both affordable and technologically advanced – and some are so discrete that they're virtually invisible.
We can renew your connection with the wider world.
Don't hesitate to book an appointment with your local Connect Hearing clinic for a complimentary evaluation and consultation or to learn more about hearing aids in Charlottetown.
Types of hearing aids:
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): Virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): The microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal, which makes voices sound as natural as possible
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): The hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal
- In-the-Ear (ITE): The hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear
- In-the-Canal (ITC): A custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal
- Rechargeable: With innovative new rechargeable hearing aids like the Phonak Audéo™ B-R, you can forget about disposable batteries and enjoy 24 hours of use with one simple charge