Hearing professional in Alberta
In search of a dependable hearing professional in Alberta?
Connect Hearing, Canada's leading national chain of hearing clinics, offers a full spectrum of services dedicated to addressing hearing loss for any lifestyle or budget.
We make it our mission to ensure you stay connected to the sounds you've come to know and love.
That's why we provide solutions and advice based upon your individual hearing loss, ear shape, communication needs and more.
So if it's professional, industry-leading service and attentive, high-quality care you're looking for, turn to Connect Hearing Canada's choice for better hearing—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67/month1.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
As Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, we don't take our jobs lightly – and that's why when you need a hearing professional you can trust us to do the job.
When you come to Connect Hearing, you'll discover a complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation2, a free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and our Price Match Guarantee3 to ensure you're getting the best deal.
What's more, we use advanced hearing technology, including compact digital hearing aids that are programmed to fit your individual hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo