Hearing professional in British Columbia
In search of a dependable hearing professional in British Columbia?
At Connect Hearing, the country's leading national chain of hearing clinics, we have a full spectrum of services so that we can offer you hearing solutions that meet your lifestyle and budget.
Our mission is to help you stay connected with the sounds you love because we know better than anyone just how important it is to your quality of life.
This is why we offer personalized solutions based on the type of hearing loss you're experiencing, ear shape and communication needs.
So if it's professional, industry-leading service and attentive, high-quality care you're looking for, turn to Connect Hearing Canada's choice for better hearing—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month1.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
We're Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, which is why we're your trusted source for a hearing professional in British Columbia.
Here, you'll receive a complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation2, a free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and – last but not least – our Price Match Guarantee3.
We also use advanced hearing technology to help us program our hearing aids to your personal hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo