Hearing professional in Manitoba
Looking for a hearing professional in Manitoba that you can trust?
When you visit Connect Hearing, Canada's leading national chain of hearing clinics, you can expect outstanding customer care and a full spectrum of hearing loss solutions to meet any lifestyle or budget.
Here, our mission is to keep you connected with the sounds you enjoy because we know just how important your hearing is to you.
This is why so many Canadians turn to us for personalized solutions and advice based on type of hearing loss, ear shape and lifestyle.
So if it's professional, industry-leading service and attentive, high-quality care you're looking for, turn to Connect Hearing Canada's choice for better hearing—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67/month1.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
As Canada's strongest network of registered Hearing Instrument Practitioners, we're your trusted source for a hearing professional in Manitoba.
At Connect Hearing, you can take advantage of our complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation2, our free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and our Price Match Guarantee3.
What's more, we use advanced hearing technology, including compact digital hearing aids that are programmed to fit your individual hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo