Hearing professional in Ontario
Looking for a hearing professional in Ontario that you can trust?
At Connect Hearing, the country's leading national chain of hearing clinics, we have a full spectrum of services so that we can offer you hearing solutions that meet your lifestyle and budget.
Because we know just how important it is to stay connected with the sounds you love, our mission here is to help you do that exactly.
This is why when you come to us, you'll find solutions and advice based on your specific needs, including the type of hearing loss you're experiencing, ear shape, communication needs and more.
So when it comes to professional, industry-leading service and quality care—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $45/month1—Connect Hearing is your best choice for better hearing.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
As Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, we don't take our jobs lightly – and that's why when you need a hearing professional you can trust us to do the job.
We offer complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations2, a complimentary, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and a Price Match Guarantee3.
We also use advanced hearing technology to help us program our hearing aids to your personal hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo