Hearing professional in Prince Edward Island
Are you looking to find a hearing professional in Prince Edward Island that you can rely on?
When you visit Connect Hearing, Canada's leading national chain of hearing clinics, you can expect outstanding customer care and a full spectrum of hearing loss solutions to meet any lifestyle or budget.
Because we know just how important it is to stay connected with the sounds you love, our mission here is to help you do that exactly.
That's why we provide solutions and advice based upon your individual hearing loss, ear shape, communication needs and more.
So when it comes to professional, industry-leading service and quality care—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67/month1—Connect Hearing is your best choice for better hearing.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
We're Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, which is why we're your trusted source for a hearing professional in Prince Edward Island.
When you come to Connect Hearing, you'll discover a complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation2, a free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and our Price Match Guarantee3 to ensure you're getting the best deal.
We also use advanced hearing technology to help us program our hearing aids to your personal hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo