Hearing specialist in British Columbia
Looking for a hearing specialist in British Columbia that you can trust?
Connect Hearing, Canada's leading national chain of hearing clinics, offers a full spectrum of services dedicated to addressing hearing loss for any lifestyle or budget.
We make it our mission to ensure you stay connected to the sounds you've come to know and love.
This is why when you come to us, you'll find solutions and advice based on your specific needs, including the type of hearing loss you're experiencing, ear shape, communication needs and more.
With commitment to hearing like ours, it's no wonder Canadians have turned to us year after year for quality care, industry leading experience and as their choice for better hearing.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
As Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, we're your trusted source for a hearing specialist in British Columbia.
Here, you'll receive a complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation1, a free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and – last but not least – our Price Match Guarantee2.
What's more, we use advanced hearing technology, including compact digital hearing aids that are programmed to fit your individual hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo