Hearing specialist in Nova Scotia
In search of a dependable hearing specialist in Nova Scotia?
You'll find your answer at Connect Hearing, Canada's leading national chain of hearing clinics.
We make it our mission to ensure you stay connected to the sounds you've come to know and love.
This is why we offer personalized solutions based on the type of hearing loss you're experiencing, ear shape and communication needs.
So when it comes to professional, industry-leading service and quality care—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67/month1—Connect Hearing is your best choice for better hearing.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
We're Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, which is why we're your trusted source for a hearing specialist in Nova Scotia.
At Connect Hearing, you can take advantage of our complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation2, our free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and our Price Match Guarantee3.
We're equipped with advanced technology to help us program our hearing aids specifically to your hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo