Hearing specialist in Ontario
In need of a hearing specialist in Ontario you can depend on?
You'll find your answer at Connect Hearing, Canada's leading national chain of hearing clinics.
Our mission is to help you stay connected with the sounds you love because we know better than anyone just how important it is to your quality of life.
That's why we provide solutions and advice based upon your individual hearing loss, ear shape, communication needs and more.
So if it's professional, industry-leading service and attentive, high-quality care you're looking for, turn to Connect Hearing Canada's choice for better hearing—and affordable monthly payment plans starting at $45/month1.
Common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speak clearly in a group meeting or noisy room
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children's voices
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
We're proud to be Canada's strongest network of Registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners, which is why when it comes to choosing a hearing specialist you can trust, it's a good idea to turn to us.
When you come to Connect Hearing, you'll discover a complimentary hearing evaluation and consultation2, a free, no-obligation hearing aid demo, a 60-day Confidence Guarantee and our Price Match Guarantee3 to ensure you're getting the best deal.
What's more, we use advanced hearing technology, including compact digital hearing aids that are programmed to fit your individual hearing needs.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech is difficult in a loud environment
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effortProfound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo