Hearing test from Connect Hearing
If lately you've noticed that your hearing isn't quite what it once was, it may be time to consider booking a hearing test.
A test can help you determine the degree of hearing loss you're experiencing.
Using the latest technology, the hearing professionals at Connect Hearing are dedicated to helping you improve your hearing in many communication situations with a wide variety of devices to suit any lifestyle or budget.
Don't delay testing your hearing for a moment longer: book an appointment with us today!
Signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulty hearing someone speaking in a group meeting or noisy room
- People appear to mumble
- Adult voices are easier to understand than children’s
- Regularly having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Hearing better in one ear than the other
- Difficulty hearing the television or radio
As the nation's strongest network of hearing clinics, which includes Audiologists and professional Hearing Instrument Practitioners, we're the hearing experts Canadians can rely on.
Backed by over 35 years of experience and 80,000 happy customers, we're your number one source for staying connected with the sounds you love.
For more information or to book your hearing test, simply call or fill out the online booking form.
Degrees of hearing loss:
- Mild hearing loss: Soft sounds and speech in loud environments are difficult to hear
- Moderate hearing loss: Soft and moderately loud sounds are difficult to hear. Understanding speech becomes very difficult if background noise is present
- Severe hearing loss: Conversations have to be conducted loudly. Group conversations are possible only with a lot of effort
- Profound hearing loss: Some very loud sounds are heard. Without hearing aids, communication is no longer possible, even with intense effort
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo