Hearing test in Alberta
When it comes to your hearing, don't take any chances: get a hearing test in Alberta from Connect Hearing.
Just like seeing the doctor or dentist, a test should be performed regularly because doing so can help you track your hearing over time.
Through the use of advanced technology, our hearing professionals are able to offer our customers the best possible hearing solutions.
It doesn't matter what type of lifestyle you lead or what your budget may be; we'll help you find a device that will fit it all.
Why testing your hearing is important:
- A test can uncover the hearing capacity of both ears
- A test can determine what sounds and volumes you can hear without difficulty
- A test helps set a baseline for future changes
- Correcting hearing loss could revitalize your happiness and social life
We're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, which is why we're dedicated to providing the best possible hearing test Alberta has to offer.
We use the latest technology to program the products we offer, so that we can meet all your hearing needs.
To find the best possible solution for you, we first take some time to learn more about you in order to consider all the factors that may be contributing to your hearing loss.
What Connect Hearing offers:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Listening products
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs and accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67 per month3
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo