Hearing test in Edmonton
If you're thinking of getting a hearing test in Edmonton, look no further than Connect Hearing.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
People over 55 years of age or those who work in loud environments should get their hearing testing every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, our hearing professionals are certified Audiologists or Hearing Instrument Practitioners/Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training in order to ensure you receive the highest standard of care.
Your first appointment will consist of:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to look for anything that may affect hearing test results (e.g. an ear infection or wax build-up)
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you about your otological (hearing) health as well as other health factors that impact on hearing (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: We will discuss the 3-4 everyday situations in which you're experiencing communication difficulties
- Hearing Test: We'll evaluate your hearing sensitivity by playing a series of tones through headphones in a soundproof room or booth. You will be asked to press a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results, focusing on their implications for the situations you've previously described
- Solutions: If it's likely that you'll benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the products that are best suited for your particular hearing loss, including the option of a free hearing aid demo with no obligation
Being Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics isn't something we take lightly, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing you with the care you deserve.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Edmonton.
With over 35 years of history, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds they could never do without and we can do the same for you.
What can you expect from us?
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The very latest hearing aid technology, which can be tailored to suit your budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Aftercare that features free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs and accessories