Hearing test in Grand Forks
If you're thinking of getting a hearing test in Grand Forks, look no further than Connect Hearing.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
It's a good idea for people over the age of 55 or for those who work in loud environments to test their hearing every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, you'll find certified Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners or Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training to ensure we can provide the highest standard of care.
Your first appointment will consist of:
- Examination: A visual exam of your ears for any factors that could affect the hearing test results such as infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: You will be asked specific questions about your otological (hearing) health and general health factors that can affect hearing such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will ask you about 3-4 daily situations in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: A hearing test is an evaluation of the sensitivity of your hearing. It takes place in a soundproof booth or room. Seated comfortably, you’ll put on headphones and listen to a series of tones. You will push a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results and how they relate to the communication situations you’ve described
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will recommend a solution for your individual hearing loss, including the option to have a free demo with no obligation so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Being Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics isn't something we take lightly, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing you with the care you deserve.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Grand Forks.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
What can you expect from us?
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The most advanced and effective hearing aid technology, suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- A lasting dedication to practical aftercare that includes free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Reliable repairs and a variety of accessories