Hearing test in Kelowna
Get a hearing test in Kelowna you can trust from Connect Hearing.
In many cases hearing loss develops gradually, which is why it's important to have your hearing tested on a regular basis in order to track changes over time.
It's a good idea for people over the age of 55 or for those who work in loud environments to test their hearing every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, you'll find certified Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners or Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training to ensure we can provide the highest standard of care.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to look for anything that may affect hearing test results (e.g. an ear infection or wax build-up)
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you about your otological (hearing) health as well as other health factors that impact on hearing (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: We will discuss the 3-4 everyday situations in which you're experiencing communication difficulties
- Hearing Test: We'll evaluate your hearing sensitivity by playing a series of tones through headphones in a soundproof room or booth. You will be asked to press a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results, focusing on their implications for the situations you've previously described
- Solutions: If it's likely that you'll benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the products that are best suited for your particular hearing loss, including the option of a free hearing aid demo with no obligation
We're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, which is why we're so dedicated to serving your hearing needs.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Kelowna.
With over 35 years of history, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds they could never do without and we can do the same for you.
Connect Hearing provides:
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The most advanced and effective hearing aid technology, suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- A lasting dedication to practical aftercare that includes free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Reliable repairs and a variety of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month3